PDA

View Full Version : Depth Gauge MoD 1.4 (Released)

Captain America
07-07-05, 04:29 PM
As requested I have updated the Depth Gauge mod to be fully compatible with SHIII v1.4b.

In an attempt to satisfy users that have different mod configurations I created a custom installer:

http://img189.echo.cx/img189/6570/installshot4kt.jpg

The installer has 4 options:

1) Standard JSGME
2) Standard Custom
3) RUB 1.42 JSGME
4) RUB 1.42 Custom

*Choose Option #1 if you use JSGME "JoneSoft's Generic Mod Enabler" (Recommended). This will place the mod into the "MODS" folder that is created when using JSGME. The installer will automatically create the proper folder structure for JSGME.

*Choose Option #2 if you do not use JSGME and prefer to install manually. The default install location is the main SH3 directory.
i.e.- <Your HardDrive>:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\
You also have the option to extract to a location of your choice instead.

*Choose Option #3 if you have the RUB mod (v1.42) installed and if you use JSGME "JoneSoft's Generic Mod Enabler" (Recommended). This will place the mod into the "MODS" folder that is created when using JSGME. The installer will automatically create the proper folder structure for JSGME.

*Choose Option #4 if you have the RUB mod (v1.42) installed and prefer to install manually. The default install location is the main SH3 directory.
i.e.- <Your HardDrive>:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\
You also have the option to extract to a location of your choice instead.

I've also included the "master" texture of my depth gauge. It is extracted to the 'Textures' folder during installation. With a little cut-n-paste you can easily place the new depth gauge into your own custom textures if they are different than the ones included.

*Please refer to the readme file for full documentation.

The mod will be uploaded to the following sites and will be available as soon as the webmaster of each site makes it available:

-SubSim: http://www.subsim.com/subsim_files/patches.html
-TimeTraveller's Site: http://www.delraydepot.com/tt/sh3.htm
- http://u-boot.realsimulation.com/ (Available)

Enjoy,

-Captain America

timetraveller
07-07-05, 06:42 PM
Hi Captain America,

Currently I am away on vacation. Will be home middle of next week about the 13th or 14th, and will be able to get this up on the site. Great work mate!

timetraveller@bellsouth.net

See ya then....

TT

terrapin
07-08-05, 02:58 AM
UPDATE: I am having trouble uploading it to the realsimulation site. I get a "page can not be displayed" halfway through the upload. I have my firewall off so I think it might be the site. So...it might be a while before this mod is available.

@TIMETRAVELLER- If you are reading this please pm me with your email address....I seemed to have lost it and I have no way of contacting you because your pm's are off.

Should work now...I wasn't aware of any oproblems, if they existed...I was not at at the boxes when you've posted the above

rulle34
07-08-05, 06:45 AM
HellO!
I can't find it on your site Terrapin? Only the "old" one! Or is that the new updated one?? The read me says its the old one!! :huh:

/Rulle

terrapin
07-08-05, 07:06 AM
HellO!
I can't find it on your site Terrapin? Only the "old" one! Or is that the new updated one?? The read me says its the old one!! :huh:

/Rulle

It has not been uploaded yet, so I can't put it on the download servers... :cry:

rulle34
07-08-05, 07:09 AM
Ok! I understand!
I'll wait until it's uploaded!

I just want to say a big Thank you :up: for your nice hosting of all this mods!

/Rulle

terrapin
07-08-05, 07:19 AM
Ok! I understand!
I'll wait until it's uploaded!

I just want to say a big Thank you :up: for your nice hosting of all this mods!

/Rulle

Thank you! Appreciated! :D

terrapin
07-08-05, 12:50 PM
It's online now

Captain America
07-08-05, 12:51 PM
@ Terrapin- I was finally able to upload the files successfully. Thanks for hosting it. :up:

terrapin
07-08-05, 12:52 PM
@ Terrapin- I was finally able to upload the files successfully. Thanks for hosting it. :up:

np :)

Average Joe
07-08-05, 08:21 PM
Captain America,

Thanks much(!) for updating your 400-meter gauges to v1.4b. There is quite a bit more detail than I had expected. Slick installer too :cool:

Thanks to file-hoster(s) too (terrapin :sunny:) for releasing a.s.a.p.

It is now time to go deep :ahoy: