PDA

View Full Version : NEW PATCH SERIES RELEASED

Linton
08-26-05, 12:45 PM
I bought this game a few days ago ,instaled all the patches but still have a resolution problem.What am i doing wrong?

EAST
08-26-05, 01:00 PM
send a dxdiag report to support@warfleet.net.

Richard Sharpe
12-06-05, 01:55 PM
Just been trying to find these patches and I can't get on your website. ToW. The validation code does not load. Is there anywhere else who hosts them, and which patches do I need for the UK version

Thanks

Jesper
12-06-05, 03:15 PM
You need v201->300(gold)
and v300->(gold minipatch)

if you have any previous patches installed then you need to reinstall E:RT

Both patches above can be found on filefront.com and 3dgamers.com

Theta Sigma
12-06-05, 04:18 PM
Just been trying to find these patches and I can't get on your website. ToW. The validation code does not load. Is there anywhere else who hosts them, and which patches do I need for the UK version

Thanks

Jesper, I think he's experiencing what I mentioned in the other thread. There's something still wrong.

Richard Sharpe
12-07-05, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the info, but, 3dgamers only downloads html files with nothing in them, and filefront does not have the v3 minipatch. So to clarify, for a UK version, I put a clean install of ERT, then patch using the 166Mb version 2 to Gold patch, then somehow find the version 3 minipatch. ??
I'm sure when the ToW forum is working properly, all will be fine !

Richard Sharpe
12-07-05, 04:54 AM
Ok, I found the V300 minipatch on www.multiplayer IT, but, I re-installed ERT, patched with the 166Mb UK_gpatch2, but when I tried to patch with the pointsoft v3.0.0.minipatch2, it said bad install, and a second time had the windows error log send/dont send. So what do I do now ?

Jesper
12-07-05, 11:54 AM
On 3DGamers you wont get html files if you use your browser:

201->300 = http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/enigma/enigma_uk_gpatch.zip.html and click on a link at the public servers
Description: UK retail v2.0.1 -> Gold patch
File: enigma_uk_gpatch.zip
Size: 174,329,512 bytes

and http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/enigma/enigma_pointsoft300_minipatch.zip.html for the mini patch.
Description: European retail Gold v3.0.0 mini-patches
File: enigma_pointsoft300_minipatch.zip
Size: 37,992,257 bytes

Install method:
Clean install of E:RT
Unzip enigma_uk_gpatch.zip to C:\temp\gold
Run EPatch.exe from C:\temp\gold
Unzip enigma_pointsoft300_minipatch.zip to C:\temp\mini
Run EPatch.exe from C:\temp\mini

This should work for you.
Remember to disable your AntiVirus tool while installing.

Richard Sharpe
12-08-05, 08:31 AM
OK, I followd your instructions, and found the following.
Downloaded the first link, and patched my European English v2.0.1 version to Gold. No Problem.
I tried various ways to download the minipatch, but still just got html files of a few kb, so I used the patch with the same name of the Italian site I found a couple of days ago, unzipped to a folder and double clicked the icon to patch, it analysed for a few seconds and then I had the usual error box (send/dont sent to microsoft) I tried again and just got 'Bad Install'. The game still works perfectly.

Any more suggestions.

I will try again to download the specific patch you mention, but I would presume its the same one (it has the same name)

Regards

Sharpe