PDA

View Full Version : Plz let me know the contact point in SES

Blackbone
10-22-18, 07:02 PM
Hello. ( First of all, i am sorry that my english is poor)

I ordered jutland + expansion pack + DG package last week.

I know that I am foolish as much as purchasing nearly dead games.
But I am big fan of ww1 battleships . I was not able to refuse the temptation.

By the way, I ordered the game last week. But I can’t activate my id and be given the key.

In detail, After filling in the email and password, the message says ‘last login Attempt failed due to incorrect identity~~~’

( on website, the same email and password are activated and I can see the my orders)

So, I registered my problem on the website. And I claimed through paypal website.

But I haven’t received any answer.

How can I contact Stormpowered and solve this problem? I am afraid that stormpowered site is dead and I cannot play the game .

MANoWAR.U52
11-22-18, 05:38 PM
Hello. ( First of all, i am sorry that my english is poor)

I ordered jutland + expansion pack + DG package last week.

I know that I am foolish as much as purchasing nearly dead games.
But I am big fan of ww1 battleships . I was not able to refuse the temptation.

By the way, I ordered the game last week. But I can’t activate my id and be given the key.

In detail, After filling in the email and password, the message says ‘last login Attempt failed due to incorrect identity~~~’

( on website, the same email and password are activated and I can see the my orders)

So, I registered my problem on the website. And I claimed through paypal website.

But I haven’t received any answer.

How can I contact Stormpowered and solve this problem? I am afraid that stormpowered site is dead and I cannot play the game .
I bought their games a month ago and still play them. Try Stormpowered´s Facebook or ses_support@stormeaglestudios.