PDA

View Full Version : Installing multiple mods

mattb0401
06-17-17, 01:24 PM
Hey modders, thanks for the awesome work you are doing with Cold Waters.

I'm trying to combine the Refined Sonar/Visibility mod with other mods, like the Playable Russian Subs and SSNX Seattle mods, but it breaks the game. All the missions disappear, or a black box freezes the game when on the sub selection screen.

What am I doing wrong? I've tried merging override folders, manually adding files, no dice.

blkdimnd
06-17-17, 01:27 PM
I have the same issue. I'd love to know how to do this also.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deepmoc
06-17-17, 02:41 PM
I have sucessfully integrated the ssnx seattle mod into the playable russian Subs .

Simply editet the Vessels.txt added the Seattle to it.. Same with the Campaign and Mission Files from the Russian Subs Mod.. Then added the Sub into the Vessel folder.. Then the Descrition to the language En folder.. Thats it.

Lok into the Zip File frimn the Seattle and then into the Override/ default folder and yoz see easily what to have to be added or need to be editet..

Aktungbby
06-17-17, 03:45 PM
mattb0401!:Kaleun_Salute:

mattb0401
06-18-17, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the insight. I've been able to integrate ship mods, no problem, just a bit tedious. I tried to follow those pointers to integrate the sonor mod, and then I break the game again. Anyone succeeded in doing this one?

Gerald
06-18-17, 03:24 AM
Welcome Mattb0401!:salute:

Digital_Trucker
06-18-17, 08:08 PM
WinMerge (http://winmerge.org/?lang=en) is an excellent piece of free software that you can use to compare the contents of folders or files. It comes in really handy when merging multiple changes to the same files in these mods.