PDA

View Full Version : Very strange issue TMO 2.5 and steam

ilvios
10-13-14, 11:08 AM
Hi guys, i have a strange issue, i'm trying to install tmo mod under sh 4 on steam.
So.. i've read alot :-) and i want to describe here.
I put jsgme.exe and .ini under root dir : for my config is this
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunters wolves of the pacific

So, in this folder i have mods folder too...
Copy tmo under MODS folder... run jsgme.exe activare mod..
But when i start game i start vanilla version!
Surely i have uboat expansion!.. and... i remeber tmo has different splash screen..
How i can check if i have TMO active? ( i think not.. i remember different ui too)
Somenone has the same issue?
Maybe i have to put steam dir under c:?
Many thanks!

Edit : i'm trying to uninstall only uboat mission (before i have installed both silent wolf and uboat mission.. i think tmo need only u boat... i will you update) :-)

Threadfin
10-13-14, 11:49 AM
It's been a while since I downloaded TMO, but doesn't the archive contain several optional submods?

I think you need to go in to your TMO folder in the Mods folder, and bring out each of the individual mod folders contained therein to the Mods folder.

ilvios
10-13-14, 01:10 PM
I post the same reply on steam... :-)
ok.. fix.. it was a very noobish issue... i extract TMO in a folder... and i have to put SUBFOLDER... i mixed up because i use winzip option extract in... (use the same directory of the name file)
Fix... :-) Other question... i have uninstall all... and reinstall only uboat expansion and work alone! I have to reinstall vanilla version too? (silent wolf) Or i can play only with uboat exp? ( it seems are all in the game...)
Best regards

Many thanks for your help, you open my eyes :-)

Threadfin
10-13-14, 02:52 PM
If by silent wolf you mean SH4 Wolves of the Pacific, yes that needs to be installed, then the U-Boat missions addon, unless you have the Gold version, which installs all of it.

So SH4 Wolves of the Pacific then U-Boat Missions.