PDA

View Full Version : New Command public update: Build 562

Sunburn
08-30-14, 03:09 AM
http://www.warfaresims.com/?p=3240

Significant improvements on simulation speed and air refueling.

mapuc
08-30-14, 01:38 PM
Had some problem installing it. After a while I found out how to install the upgrade.

I'm still waiting for a certain upgrade-build.

Markus

Rex Ursus
09-01-14, 01:23 PM
When are they coming out with a real time multiplayer update?

mapuc
09-08-14, 06:15 PM
I guess the update I'm waiting for will never come, which find peculiar when you:

1. Have told me it take so long to..

2. Get the planes to act as they do in real life when heavy a.s.o

and other stuff you have done to get the fighter jets and planes to be as realistic as possible

What I'm talking about is this maintenance

I can't remember how many hours a plane has to be airborn in total before it is removed for some kind of maintenance.

Exampel

In Vampire Vampire I had 4(2+2) of my F-14 flying behind the CVBG as airsupport. I used the same 4 plane and not once during this 4½ day of gameplay were they put aside for maintenance

If it should be realistic shouldn't our fighter jets or plane be removed for so and so many hours due to maintenance?? After so and so many flight hours??

If it's possible of course

I guess that would mean that every plane need a counter that start to count from the moment it get airborn and until it are standing still on the runway
and I even guess it would make the game slower as well.(more calculation for the computer)

Markus

emsoy
09-09-14, 12:53 AM
Please have a littlebit of patience, keep in mind we have families with small children and jobs to attend to, and some of us are still on 'holiday'. Things should pick up speed again when we're ready to do so.

Thank you :up: