PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes !

CombatInformationCenter
07-22-14, 06:51 AM
Hello, I was playing SH version 1.0 and last night it started to crash. When I was loading my last save, game crashed. And I have installed 1.4 version today but I have a new problem now. When I started to play my last save, after a few minutes game is crashing. And my mission is agent insertion. When my ship is around midway island, game crashes and I am using Karle94's Daring Class Destroyer mod with JSGME. How can I fix this problem ? Waiting for help, thanks..

captgeo
07-22-14, 08:13 AM
get the gold version on a disc from amazon, it is version 1.5, end's allot of problem's

SilentPrey
07-22-14, 09:20 AM
Saves usually don't work with new versions/mods.

Welcome aboard!

SilentPrey
07-22-14, 09:23 AM
And since I've been recommending it everywhere else today, if you have a 64 bit OS and haven't made SH4 large address aware, check out this thread.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=202192

Aktungbby
07-22-14, 10:16 AM
COMBATINFORMATIONCENTER:Kaleun_Salute:!

Jimbuna
07-23-14, 06:52 AM
Welcome Aboard :sunny:

THEBERBSTER
07-23-14, 06:22 PM
Good advice from captgeo :yeah: seconded.

No problems with that version. :up:

A warm welcome ‘CombatInformationCenter’ to the Subsim family.:subsim:

You will always find someone here to help you.:)

Link to my SH5 – SH4 posts::salute:

Step By Step Tutorials & How To Do It

Also Included Are Some Useful Download Links

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=211804 (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=211804)

CombatInformationCenter
07-23-14, 08:50 PM
Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Salih and I am 17. I am from Istanbul. :)
Thanks Captains ! Glad to meet you :salute:
And captgeo, I have searched Gold Edition with CD but I couldn't find it. And it seems that I have to buy its download version.

fireftr18
07-23-14, 09:17 PM
Welcome aboard CIC! :salute:
The download one is good. That's what I have. With version 1.5, you can also download the latest mods. :up:

in_vino_vomitus
07-24-14, 04:08 AM
Room for one more on the welcome bandwagon?

Welcome aboard Captain :salute:

captgeo
07-24-14, 08:33 AM
Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Salih and I am 17. I am from Istanbul. :)
Thanks Captains ! Glad to meet you :salute:
And captgeo, I have searched Gold Edition with CD but I couldn't find it. And it seems that I have to buy its download version.

I hope you can get a good download, keep at it, we will all try and help you

CombatInformationCenter
07-24-14, 05:34 PM
fireftr18, Thanks captain, I am happy to join this big family. :salute:

in_vino_vomitus, Thanks for warm welcoming captain :salute:

captgeo, thanks for help, I have just bought GE Download version, I am downloading it now then I am going to delete the other and try the new one. And i will report the result. :)

captgeo
07-24-14, 07:44 PM
I hope you made a folder in your C drive called SH4 and installed it there........

if you download to default most of the time this does not work,

CombatInformationCenter
07-25-14, 06:34 AM
captgeo, Yes I have created a file named SH4 and installed game. And I am happy because game become more fluent and warship mods are fully compatible now. I am going to test my last save today.

captgeo
07-25-14, 07:31 AM
Excellent,