PDA

View Full Version : SH4 TMO 2.5

pod265
07-10-14, 01:28 PM
I am new to this but i think i have correctly installed everything including uboat missions and TMO 2.5 mod.

I have a number of queries but i will start with just a couple.

When i receive radar contact messages, i look at the surface radar, make sure its switched on and sweeping, but can see no contacts. Even when i can visually see the contacts, i still cannot see them on the radar screen. Yes, the radar is installed and raised.

The same problem with sonar contacts, no contacts appear on the sonar when i go to the appropriate station.

Thanks

Bill

Armistead
07-10-14, 04:36 PM
If you're play a campaign, make sure you have contacts on in the settings by using the radio on the left in the office..

Did you try that. I think by default TMO has contacts off, but been a long time since I've played.

Armistead
07-10-14, 04:39 PM
If you're referring to the station itself, at radar, you can set ranges with a switch, maybe that's it. At Sonar...well, you're spinning a wheel and you'll just get a light and sound down a bearing if something is there.

Now, if you're looking at the map itself for contracts, again, cut them on before patrol.

captgeo
07-10-14, 06:48 PM
Welcome aboard mate.:subsim:

donna52522
07-11-14, 10:48 AM
The radar mast that you 'raise' is for the SD radar and will only pick up air contacts, so if you are at periscope depth using that you will not have surface contacts...You can raise the boat up a bit to use your surface radar but you will expose a bit of your conning tower. As for sonar, there isn't a screen, only a listening station.

Jimbuna
07-12-14, 05:00 AM
Welcome to SubSim Pod :sunny: