PDA

View Full Version : No electric torpedoes in storage?!?!

Shkval
03-08-14, 12:07 PM
As the title says, after the return from a patrol there is no electric torpedoes in base storage? Only steam one's and cuties? Is anyone else had similar problem?

cdrsubron7
03-08-14, 12:14 PM
As the title says, after the return from a patrol there is no electric torpedoes in base storage? Only steam one's and cuties? Is anyone else had similar problem?

During the war sub commanders had a choice of what type of torpedoes they could carry on board during the next patrol. Depending on what time period your currently in you should be be able to swap out your current torpedoes for the Mark 18s. Of course be aware that the electric torpedoes didn't become available till about the middle of '43, if I remember correctly. :D

Shkval
03-08-14, 02:42 PM
They were available for last four patrols... you think I'm that stupid? I wouldn't post this as a problem If i was in in 1942...

cdrsubron7
03-08-14, 05:45 PM
They were available for last four patrols... you think I'm that stupid? I wouldn't post this as a problem If i was in in 1942...

Calm down, dude. You didn't give much info in your original post. I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence, as you so quaintly put it. Just trying to help out. Good luck, I hope someone has an answer for you.

TG626
03-08-14, 07:49 PM
They're out of stock? On back order? The supply ship bringing more sank?

I can't say for sure that its modeled, but certainly in real life there would be times when there were simply no (fill in the blank) available.

I know that right now (late 43) Fremantle has mk10s, 14s,18s and 23s, but Darwin has only 10s and 14s.

merc4ulfate
03-08-14, 09:33 PM
electric fishsey are not so sweetly singing as the broad on the mast whos sweets swings in the cold night air ...

Passes Shkval ... the scotch ... yes!! it's bloody Scotish what else would it be?