PDA

View Full Version : mission editor

larrygene
02-26-14, 01:27 PM
is there actually a mission editor for sh4? cause if there is I cannot find it all I have is a folder with three files in it and they r icons,locations, map scales no opening file nothing so I ask again is there actually a mission editor for sh4? oh how do I import single missions into the fricking game?

thx Larry

mido
02-26-14, 02:54 PM
I don't have SH4 installed at the moment but as far as I remember there is a file in the main installation folder from where you can open the mission editor. When you find it, create a shortcut and put it on your desk top.

John Channing
02-27-14, 07:03 PM
I don't have SH4 installed at the moment but as far as I remember there is a file in the main installation folder from where you can open the mission editor. When you find it, create a shortcut and put it on your desk top.

Yup.

So with a default installation the path would be...

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\Sh4MissionEditor.exe

And on a seperate note you will get better results posting in the Silent Hunter 4 forum.

JCC

THEBERBSTER
02-28-14, 11:19 AM
Hi Larry

I do not know how we missed this.

Can't see the wood for the trees.

fender2610
03-09-14, 01:37 PM
The game crashes when I try to use the SH4 mission editor.
Any suggestions?

mido
03-09-14, 01:52 PM
The game crashes when I try to use the SH4 mission editor.
Any suggestions?
Are you trying to run the mission editor at the same time you are playing the game?

fender2610
03-09-14, 02:25 PM
Are you trying to run the mission editor at the same time you are playing the game?

Mission editor crashes when I run it with the game running or not. I should have been clearer on my first post.

mido
03-09-14, 02:47 PM
Strange... what are you trying to do when it crashes?

fender2610
03-09-14, 02:58 PM
Strange... what are you trying to do when it crashes?

It will open up, but when I click on anything it crashes.