PDA

View Full Version : sh4 speech big problem

larrygene
02-22-14, 09:43 PM
I had berbsster, try and help me with sh4 speech. my copy and the one the one he sent me will only give me one column instead of four. so if there is anyone out there with an idea of how I can make sh4 speech work I'm a listening. hey Webster, if u read this the berbster told me u were the one to talk too heres my email
douannahavefun2000@yahoo.com

larry

BigWalleye
02-23-14, 10:58 AM
will only give me one column instead of four. so if there is anyone out there with an idea of how I can make sh4 speech work I'm a listening.
douannahavefun2000@yahoo.com

I am not sure what you mean by "one column instead of four." What file are you looking at and what program are you using to open it? Amd why?

For SH4Speech to work, you should not have to open any files. Just install SH4Speech into a separate folder (not you game folder) and launch the appropriate .bat file. When the SH4Speech DOS box opens, confirm that your mic input is being interpreted correctly. You'll see a response in the DOS box. If everything is OK, launch SH4. That's it.

I'm pretty sure I can help you get going, but you will need to describe in more detail what you have done so far.

merc4ulfate
02-23-14, 04:20 PM
There is a speech about SH4?

Azgrim
04-29-15, 05:36 AM
Here's more info on the mod: http://knepfler.com/shSpeech/