PDA

View Full Version : Another Newb question

The Bandit
11-18-13, 04:04 AM
How do I add or remove a unit to a group, such as detaching a destroyer from a CVBG ect. Thanks

The Bandit
11-18-13, 05:47 AM
never mind, figured out that its the d key

hapalua
01-27-14, 05:16 PM
To be very difficult to play and hard to understand? I rather play Dangerous Waters or Falcon 4.0. This game is just too much reading arggh

Herman
01-27-14, 06:29 PM
To be very difficult to play and hard to understand? I rather play Dangerous Waters or Falcon 4.0. This game is just too much reading arggh

I concur. The game is awkward and a chore to play. However, I do not find it due to the amount of text. Instead, I find it caused by the unpolished user interface.

If you feel that too much text appears within the message windows, you can try to reduce it via the Game >> Game Options >> Message Log pull-down menu. For example, I disable most of the Weapons Calculations such as:

Weapon Damage
Weapon Endgame Calculation
Weapon Logic
Point Defence
User Interface

Sunburn
01-28-14, 03:19 AM

Hello,

Can you tell us which parts of the game you have difficulty in playing? Simply saying "the game is difficult to play" doesn't help us understand where any issues lie and improve the game. Saying "Doing XXX is difficult because YYY" is a step in the right direction.

Thanks!

Aktungbby
01-28-14, 11:27 AM
And welcome aboard HAPALUA!:Kaleun_Salute: Too much reading! NOT possible; however consider :subsim: a reading augmentation forum and we'll help get ya through it all! It's a game not a lifestyle...I think:o