PDA

View Full Version : Crew Name and numbers mod?

Apocal
08-23-13, 05:01 PM
I recall there was a small, independent mod out there that provided an increased number of crew names and far more to choose from in port. Does anyone know the name? I've scrolled through the list of SH4 mods twice and can't seem to find anything close.

Bubblehead1980
08-23-13, 05:48 PM
I recall there was a small, independent mod out there that provided an increased number of crew names and far more to choose from in port. Does anyone know the name? I've scrolled through the list of SH4 mods twice and can't seem to find anything close.

I would love to have this myself, never been able to find such a mod that works with TMO and RSRD. I hate having same crew over and over.

c13Garrison
08-23-13, 05:53 PM
And why on earth did they put Skywalker in??? I went in and changed it to Sullivan, but then it told me I didn't have Admin rights on my own computer. :stare:

Admiral Halsey
08-23-13, 05:55 PM
And why on earth did they put Skywalker in??? I went in and changed it to Sullivan, but then it told me I didn't have Admin rights on my own computer. :stare:

I think they did that as a joke.(I once got a Luke Skywalker.)

Armistead
08-23-13, 09:24 PM
I design my crew after Subsim members.

There's Wern, the idiot,
Wolferz, my medic
Goose,

few others

I've never tried adding crew, but don't see why you could copy an existing file and rename the character. Would be nice to have more face textures, instead of all the twins