PDA

View Full Version : 3 remaining questions; fire mod & keyboard &...

c13Garrison
07-18-13, 07:58 PM
Okidoke, I'll be back in the command chair soon, and I think there's only 5 ("3 Sir!") ...3 things left to ask.

First, about TDW's fire mod, is the general concensus that it adds or subtracts from realism?

Secondly, in the TMO manual it states that 'enter' is still used to fire torpedoes, yet on my install the only way to fire is to mouse-click the TDC torp button. Is this normal? Being able to strike a key would be much swifter.

And lastly, I bumped into the in-progress Wolves of the Kaiser mod, and am exTremely excited. Has anyone heard anything hopeful about its progress or design? That is conceivably something I could contribute to.

Hope all hands are well!

..oh, and if a moderator wants to delete my "PBS & A" post please do, I can't figure out how on this phone screen... -.-

razark
07-18-13, 08:09 PM
Secondly, in the TMO manual it states that 'enter' is still used to fire torpedoes, yet on my install the only way to fire is to mouse-click the TDC torp button. Is this normal? Being able to strike a key would be much swifter.

Try Ctrl-Enter.

c13Garrison
07-19-13, 11:31 PM
Thank you! Nice to have that back. Now I'm only missing my E for emergency blow, but if I have to use that my goose is cooked anyway!

HertogJan
07-20-13, 12:59 AM
Pressing F1 gives you a help file where you can find all the shortcuts.

Rebinding them you do in the Command.cfg

c13Garrison
07-20-13, 03:51 PM
Knew about F1, but not how to reprogram it. Very good- and command.cfg can be edited with and word or note pad, correct?