PDA

View Full Version : Xantrokoles mod for the XVII ... WHERE ?

Yanknhimer
08-03-12, 06:52 PM
I have been looking for Xantrokoles mod for the XVIII ..... " Modified XVIII Submarine for Silent Hunter IV version 1.5 Uboat ".
Can anyone direct me to it as I tried and his original link is ..... DEAD.

I have been away for sometime and just found his post on it, so am asumeing it is a old post. Xantrokoles ... if you are here or read my post can you upload it here
so I can get it or maybe email it to me. Please respond , as I would appreciate it greatly. GREAT looking XXI that you did ! Or can some one help me get this?

Thanks

Sorry for the double post ! !

bratwurstdimsum
08-03-12, 09:51 PM
Hi can you send me a PM to remind me I will try to upload it tonight

Yanknhimer
08-05-12, 06:20 PM
Hi can you send me a PM to remind me I will try to upload it tonight
Thx for the reply and sorry for getting back late. Yes by all means .... please
upload the XXI Mod, I sure would like to have it.

I will keep checking back through out today and check for reply to see if I can D/L it Will it be in the D/L section (HERE) or will a
link be provided ?

Many thanks .... mate

Yanknhimer
08-07-12, 03:34 PM
Thx for the reply and sorry for getting back late. Yes by all means .... please
upload the XXI Mod, I sure would like to have it.

I will keep checking back through out today and check for reply to see if I can D/L it Will it be in the D/L section (HERE) or will a
link be provided ?

Many thanks .... mate

OK, been coming back to check for you reply .... no joy. I can only get on in the late afternoons and nights to check. I sent you a PM, but no reply .... guess you are busy. Please, if you can .... upload the mode in question
so I can get it or a link.

Thanks for your time

bratwurstdimsum
08-07-12, 06:01 PM
Tried to look for this one - but sorry it's in my old computer which is in storage back in Australia. My advice is to pm the other people on the thread who responded to xantros original thread.

bratwurstdimsum
02-22-13, 04:43 PM
Guys, this file has been uploaded now to the downloads folder - it also contains a snorkel!!

Thank you FISHLORD for the file!!!

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=3945