PDA

View Full Version : Truk and RFB 2.0

Qitbuqa
07-21-12, 04:59 AM
Tried to look for answers using search function, but failed. So here it goes - where is Truk in RFB 2.0? I mean I am able to locate it on the map, but there are no harbors or settlements there. I clearly remember harbor present at Truk on TMO and Vanilla. I thought Truk was a rather important base for Japanese during WW2.

andy_311
07-21-12, 05:15 AM
I don't know anout RFB 2.0 but there is no harbour in FORTS as well as far as i know most ship are "spawned" from the center of the atoll near the 2 big islands to the east

Qitbuqa
07-21-12, 05:29 AM
I don't know anout RFB 2.0 but there is no harbour in FORTS as well as far as i know most ship are "spawned" from the center of the atoll near the 2 big islands to the east
If there is no harbor in FORTS is there at least a settlement?

Hylander_1314
07-21-12, 10:14 PM
Truk, although being Japan's "Pearl Harbor" wasn't modelled well from what I understand.

If you go to the Downloads page here at Subsim, and go to SH4, and I think in the Gameplay Mods section, there is a Truk mod that adds the coral reef hazards though not much in the way the lagoon is set up there.

torpedobait
07-22-12, 03:43 AM
I haven't tried to find it in the downloads section, but it is called:

Carotio_SH4_TrukCoralHarbourCityLocations.rar

Good Hunting! :salute:

Qitbuqa
07-23-12, 12:36 AM
Thanks, guys. :up:

Webster
07-24-12, 01:19 PM
truk isnt in the stock game so it depends on if the mod makers chose to add it into thier mods or not.

sometimes personalities as well as personal taste can cause popular items from being overlooked or left out of mods, remember there are permissions needed to use others mods.