PDA

View Full Version : Same mission over and over and over

nonverba
06-13-12, 05:59 PM
Hi guys,

im playing SH 4 vanilla

and i always get the same mission, is there a solution?

i found a tread on here but it did not really gave a clear solution, only tips which i tried and did not work.

thanks

Hylander_1314
06-13-12, 06:23 PM
I think that was a stock bug. If you want to play vanilla, try Websters GFO Mod (Game Fixes Only), or if you wish, and you have the hard drive space, get MultiSh4, and load up any or all of the supermods you want. But you have to have a clean installation for each mod.

Rockin Robbins
06-13-12, 11:20 PM
In order to get a new mission you must complete your last assigned one. This sounds simple, but you must ensure you are completing the missions. For instance, you are given the mission of patrolling a certain area.

In order to complete your mission you'll see a star on the nav map showing the center of your patrol area. With the compass, draw a circle of 75 miles radius centered on the mission star. If you stay inside that circle continuously for the specified time period, you will complete your mission. The game will confirm completion by graying out the star.

NOW you will receive a new mission if you will just call your base. Just send a message from the surface.

nonverba
06-14-12, 04:33 AM
ok thanks guys