PDA

View Full Version : helllooo

nborsic7
06-11-12, 03:00 AM
Regards to all players. I am Nikola from Croatia, also I'm very green in the game sh4. I love to play this game but I'm struggling game modes. I can not understand how it works. Please people of good will and strong nerves to help me. Hello to everyone on the forum and greetings from the Croatian:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

bill clarke
06-11-12, 03:56 AM
dobrodošli Nikola,

What are you struggling with ? Navigation, Torpedoe attacks, escape and evasion ?

nborsic7
06-11-12, 07:33 AM
dobrodošli Nikola,

What are you struggling with ? Navigation, Torpedoe attacks, escape and evasion ?

This is how I am suffering with the mods can not seem to understand how to do it. I jsgme program but I can not understand what all these abbreviations mean TMO .. , And would like to learn how to make a submarine. thank you

WernherVonTrapp
06-11-12, 08:40 AM
also I'm very green in the game sh4.http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b456/archangel501/Smileys/96181775.gifWhat's wrong with being green?:D
Welcome, nborsic7. Unfortunately, I'm having a little trouble understanding what your problem (sufferings) are. Maybe someone here will better understand your dilemma and lend a hand.;)

I'm goin' down
06-11-12, 09:58 PM
Ask about mods in the mod forum, including how to use JGSME. For attack techiques, see the Skippers Bag of Tricks sticky in this forum.

JGSME-Jane's Soft (?) Generic Mode Enabler.

In the mod forum check out Neal Stevens sticky re Popular Mods etc.

TMO (Trigger Maru Overhauled), RFB (Real Fleet Boats), FOTRS (Fall of the Rising Sun), and GFO (Game Fixes Only) are all supermods. This means that a bunch of individuual mods and some major changes to the stock game were combined into one big mod that we refer to as a Supermod.

GFO are game fixes to the stock SH4 game. Webster combined a bunch of small mod fixes to the stock game, and is a now a supermod by definition.

RSRDC is a mod that replicates task force and convey routes and schudules. It can be used with TMO and RFB, and one older version can be used with GFO. It cannot be used with FOTRS that last time I checked.

If you do not know what you are doing, start with automatic targeting. Then move to manual targeting. Ask questions when you need help and brilliant captains, such as myself :nope:, will reply. Every skill level is in the forum, and you will get a range of answers, some are usually right on.

Sailor Steve
06-11-12, 10:01 PM
Jonesoft, for Jaesen Jones.

nborsic7
06-12-12, 08:49 AM
Ask about mods in the mod forum, including how to use JGSME. For attack techiques, see the Skippers Bag of Tricks sticky in this forum.

In the mod forum check out Neal Stevens sticky re Popular Mods etc.

TMO (Trigger Maru Overhauled), RFB (Real Fleet Boats), FOTRS (Fall of the Rising Sun), and GFO (Game Fixes Only) are all supermods. This means that a bunch of individuual mods and some major changes to the stock game were combined into one big mod that we refer to as a Supermod.

GFO are game fixes to the stock SH4 game. Webster combined a bunch of small mod fixes to the stock game, and is a now a supermod by definition.

RSRDC is a mod that replicates task force and convey routes and schudules. It can be used with TMO and RFB, and one older version can be used with GFO. It cannot be used with FOTRS that last time I checked.

If you do not know what you are doing, start with automatic targeting. Then move to manual targeting. Ask questions when you need help and brilliant captains, such as myself :nope:, will reply. Every skill level is in the forum, and you will get a range of answers, some are usually right
on.

Thank you very much for your response. now much clearer to me what that means mode.
I have one more question, I took off the titan mode, so I am now interested in how and in what order to activate it in JSGME.

I'm goin' down
06-12-12, 06:00 PM
I thought that I knew everything. I guess I don't.

I have never heard of titan mode. I cannot offer you assistance on that one.

In terms of mod order, remember the basics. A mod will overwrite some portion of the stock game, or it will add to the stock game. Each subsequent mod will do the same.

When you have a bunch of mods it is possible that one will overwrite an earlier mod. This confiict can screw up the game, lead to computer crashes, or inability to load the game in the first instance. This often referred to as "mod soup." It is a reason why some captains use supermods, as is decreases the chances of mod soup. If you have a mod soup problem deactivate the mods, and reload the ones that work. How do you know which ones work? Your guess is as good as anyones! The answer is: Trial and error.