PDA

View Full Version : TMO, anybody know how to restore the map contact updates?

timmyg00
06-08-12, 09:24 PM
just installed TMO, going to train myself to use OTC with it... anybody know how to restore the map contact updates, specifically the visual contacts?

Thanks!

TG

DrBeast
06-08-12, 09:40 PM
There was some talk about this a couple of months ago, so I slapped together a mod that restored them...only to find out that it already existed! :88)
If noone else points to it, I'll dig up that thread tomorrow and post the link. Way too late to be doing any digging now, it's dawn and I should be in bed :O:

mobucks
06-08-12, 11:06 PM
Huh? Do you mean making the black dots turn back to the normal ship silhouette? I think Duchi explains how to get them back in his TMO_Manual.pdf.

Armistead
06-09-12, 11:26 AM
If you need to cut contacts on you do it with the radio in the office to the left.

If you want colored sonar lines and ship icons, think the mod is call EZ plot, should be in our mods section, old, so probably near the last page as I recall.

donna52522
06-09-12, 11:43 AM
If you mean restoring stock map icons the mod is in this link..

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1820

timmyg00
06-09-12, 11:54 AM
Thanks, i do see something in the manual that should help!

TG

merc4ulfate
06-15-12, 04:48 AM
I prefer the way the TMO has them. I seriously doubt the WW2 skippers had ship icons on their plotters. It makes me have to work harder and creates more of a challenge and I enjoy that in a game.

Mark