PDA

View Full Version : Rusty!

bill2759
07-15-11, 12:15 PM
Back at Sea after long period of Convalesance. Cannot locate operation manual. On my very first mission to deposit away team to shore, I am suffering a Brain Cloud. What keys do I have to hit to get these Boys ashore.
Unless I can locate the operators manual, I'll probably have a few more questions.
Thanks Boys, I know I'll get a rapid response. :oops::oops::oops:

fisherstoys1
07-15-11, 12:19 PM
Once you are close enought to star drop off point try going in slow and easy and the game will ask you if you want to drop the team.

0rpheus
07-15-11, 12:20 PM
Get as close as you can to the objective marker and set engines to 'All stop'. You should see the 'launch boat' option as your speed drops. :salute:

Daniel Prates
07-18-11, 08:19 AM
The 'lauch boat' button appears when you are close enough to your dropzone. You will have the option of either launching, or postponing it.

Most of the times you will want to postpone. The game has a weird issue in which the boat will be destroyed if it so much touches your sub's hull. So it is important to be in a complete stop when launching.

If you do destroy the boat by accident, don't worry. Just launching it computes as 'mission acomplished', though I myself always try to avoid it because it seems so pointless...