PDA

View Full Version : Annexing screenshots to the threads

Daniel Prates
05-27-11, 04:46 PM
A newb question, I know, but let's have it.

The screenshots I take open in Windows Picture Viewer. Allright with that, but though I copy it, there is no way I can paste it into a reply here in the forum. I tried everything, including copy-and-paste directly from the folder and etc.

Does the screenshots require some specific picture viewer for that?

Sailor Steve
05-27-11, 06:09 PM
No, but the forum is incapable of reading your computer, especially when it's off.

Go to www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com) and open a free account. They will tell you how to upload your pictures to their service, and will automatically convert them to jpegs, so you don't have to. Then you can copy them there and paste them here with no trouble. They will even properly size them for you. The pictures will be hosted on their server so you can them place them anywhere you want.

andy_311
05-28-11, 07:46 PM
yep ditto, did it before but cant do it now i know you have to go to something like photobucket.com etc,and then paste the url into the message your doing (look for the icon it looks like an enveplope withe a stamp on it insert image paste the url in there) and it sould come up.

Daniel Prates
05-30-11, 01:09 PM
Oh! I get it now. I suppose subsim imposes this to diminish chances of viruses and such. It's fair.

Ok, i'll go see photobucket right away. Thanks for the help.