PDA

View Full Version : Mission editor Exe

Marlesy
01-09-11, 06:05 AM
Is anybody able to upload their SH4Missioneditor.exe for me, ive got a hard drive that doesnt like stuff that i install and render exe's useless, however the main game exe works,

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Marlesy

ETR3(SS)
01-09-11, 12:50 PM
Uploading the Mission Editor would be in violation of the EULA I believe. However we can help by diagnosing your problem and fixing it. What OS do you use and where do you have the game installed?

Pisces
01-09-11, 05:49 PM
However we can help by diagnosing your problem and fixing it. What OS do you use and where do you have the game installed?Yup, I'm betting on Vista or Win7, and the Program Files issue. :know:

Marlesy
01-11-11, 08:35 PM
Ok thanks for helping us out,

I have Windows 7, and SH4 is installed to K:\Sh4

ETR3(SS)
01-11-11, 08:48 PM
Wow, that's a lot of drives! I'm assuming that you have Windows installed to C: correct? What version of the game are you running?

Zurdo
05-27-11, 05:55 PM
I cannot find the mission editor either in the DVD Game disk or in the game. I am using 1.5 patch (Uboat) . Could you please help me to find where this ME is located?

Thanks a lot buddies.

magic452
05-27-11, 06:54 PM
Are you running the game as an administrator?

Magic

andy_311
05-28-11, 07:40 PM
why not try the selecting the folder your sh4 is in coping the exe to your desktop any anti virus and firewall exceptions to that folder to be ignored and then try it?

peabody
05-28-11, 10:25 PM
I cannot find the mission editor either in the DVD Game disk or in the game. I am using 1.5 patch (Uboat) . Could you please help me to find where this ME is located?

Thanks a lot buddies.

The mission editor is not a separate file on the DVD (at least not on the one I have, the original SH4 not the Gold version), it should be in your "Ubisoft/Silent Hunter wolves of the Pacific" folder as "Sh4MissionEditor.exe".
On my install no shortcut was created on the start menu (I have XP) so I had to go to the folder, find the file and create one. If it is not in the folder, do a search in your computer for it. If it is not there, then something is wrong with your install.

Peabody