PDA

View Full Version : Diving problems

MrFudge
12-29-10, 07:37 AM
I am running TMO 2.7 and when I go to new construction and Get a Gato the deep dive test is never completed because it won't go below 450 feet if I hit the dive key it still stays at 450 feet what am I doing wrong please?
Thanks in Advance

Armistead
12-29-10, 08:22 AM
Go inside the con tower, should be some clickable dials with the 600 ft mark.

Now I got to go see about TMO 2.7:03:

I thought 450 was a deep dive...

Not sure about completing the deep dive test, unless you're doing it for fun, but boat hard to control past 500ft....although you can get it down to 600 and more depending on boat, hard getting back up.

MrFudge
12-30-10, 04:13 AM
I have tried that - clicking on the 600 ft dial in the conning tower has no effect at all.

Rbaker1989
12-30-10, 11:41 AM
try the dials at the damage control staion in the main control room its has a bunch of dials above it one of those i found to be the clickable depth gauge

Armistead
12-30-10, 12:03 PM
In TMO 1.9 most of the dials were clickable. In TMO2 he added the 3d interiors and that nerfed most the clickable dials. You can't just click any dial now. If it is a workable dial once you place your cursor on it you'll see a popup such as depth or speed. If you see that, then it's a workable dial.

Only a few exist now, but Ducimas felt you only needed a few and he's right. I think most exist in the con tower to the front over the wheel, just go around and test them with the cursor until you get the popup message.

razark
12-30-10, 12:11 PM
try the dials at the damage control staion in the main control room
That's the depth gauge I use in TMO2

Rbaker1989
12-30-10, 04:57 PM
The damage control ones are tucked away in a corner not sure exactly which corner but walk around the control room and there is a manuel on a shelf the mentions something about sub systems