PDA

View Full Version : guages no longer working, Baleo

jldjs
12-22-10, 09:05 PM
Playing TMO2 Beta with RSRDC in a Baleo. I completed a mission and returned to base. Decided to install the Easy AoB mod. Started next mission, Easy AoB worked fine but then I noticed none ogf my guages as viewed from Control Room (F2) were working, They all pointed straight up. Also, the sonar screen did not scan with the mouse, only Home, End. So I backed out Easy Aob by replacing Dial.cfg with the one I backed up, Started the mission again but guages still son't work. Any suggestions?

Bubblehead1980
12-22-10, 09:45 PM
Playing TMO2 Beta with RSRDC in a Baleo. I completed a mission and returned to base. Decided to install the Easy AoB mod. Started next mission, Easy AoB worked fine but then I noticed none ogf my guages as viewed from Control Room (F2) were working, They all pointed straight up. Also, the sonar screen did not scan with the mouse, only Home, End. So I backed out Easy Aob by replacing Dial.cfg with the one I backed up, Started the mission again but guages still son't work. Any suggestions?

This is a bug that happens from time to time.I have found it happens less often when make sure engines are at all stop when you save game.All stop and wait till the sound of them is gone.Also, dont save near other ships etc and make sure all battle damage is repaired before you save game.Rarely happens then.Aggravating and annoying I know but appears there is no fix.

Armistead
12-23-10, 03:22 AM
I use TMO2, beta, RSRD, and Easy AOB......luckily never had that issue. The only bug I get is sometimes silent running won't activate if I alttab a lot, a save and reload corrects its