PDA

View Full Version : annoying music

Arael
12-08-10, 02:49 PM
I'm running TMO and RSRD, and there's this one dreary music track that is ALWAYS playing, no matter what. The only time it Didn't play was when I was listening to the president's speech on the radio. It's getting really old, really fast because it drowns out the gramophone and I can't shut it off without muting my computer. It stops when I go to options, but it fires right back up when I go back into game. Turning off music in options doesn't work. Any ideas how I can stop this music?

Armistead
12-08-10, 03:22 PM
Cut the radio off or better load some actual WW2 radio station mods. It doe's have an off switch on it...think it says off on it, but play with them. Course I don't use it any more and run my stations on media player outside the game so I can hear things submerged.

Someone will be a long shortly, you can cut it off.

fred8615
12-08-10, 05:12 PM
I'm running TMO and RSRD, and there's this one dreary music track that is ALWAYS playing, no matter what. The only time it Didn't play was when I was listening to the president's speech on the radio. It's getting really old, really fast because it drowns out the gramophone and I can't shut it off without muting my computer. It stops when I go to options, but it fires right back up when I go back into game. Turning off music in options doesn't work. Any ideas how I can stop this music?
Have you tried going into options *before* starting a campaign or patrol? Changing options in the middle of the game doesn't work. You said it drowns out the gramophone, so it plays even if the radio is off?

Arael
12-09-10, 12:06 PM
Okay, I figured it out. Thanks for your help, everyone.