PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

corsair15
10-07-10, 03:41 PM
Hi everyone. Haven't been a member of the forums long but have visited casually for years looking for advice; and a few days ago I decided to download the Los Angeles class mod for SH4 1.4 and here I am :D

I also just recently started playing on 100% Realism, and even though it's much more difficult, it's much more rewarding. Anyway I just wanted say hello and make my presence known.

Hope to talk to all of you soon,
Corsair15

cdrsubron7
10-07-10, 04:54 PM
Welcome aboard, corsair15. Happy to have you with us. :yeah:

corsair15
10-07-10, 07:49 PM
Thanks my friend. :up:

WernherVonTrapp
10-07-10, 10:39 PM
Welcome aboard sir.:salute:

Armistead
10-07-10, 11:13 PM
If you did get 1.4 and like it, you'll want to get 1.5 u-boat additions. It's an addon, thus you have to buy it, but if you find it you can get it for nothing. You'll find some decent mods for 1.4 but all the recent ones work only with 1.5 and we have some great mods for 1.5 if you actually like fleetboats..

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Theros
10-08-10, 08:23 AM
Welcome aboard :salute:

torpedobait
10-08-10, 08:48 AM
Glad to have you with us! I hope you do get a chance to upgrade to 1.5. If you like the realism, the TMO Mod will blow your socks off. :D

:salute:

corsair15
10-08-10, 10:10 PM
If you did get 1.4 and like it, you'll want to get 1.5 u-boat additions. It's an addon, thus you have to buy it, but if you find it you can get it for nothing. You'll find some decent mods for 1.4 but all the recent ones work only with 1.5 and we have some great mods for 1.5 if you actually like fleetboats..

Anyway, welcome aboard.

I've seen videos on youtube with guys running around in a Type XXI Electroboote. That would definitely make my day. I've never played any of the other Silent Hunter games, but this one definitely hooked me. With this U-Boat add-on I'd probably drop every other submarine class altogether. I like it that much.

Also, thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I like it here!