PDA

View Full Version : Salvo Question

Spike88
09-13-10, 10:56 PM
I could have sworn I saw an option to fire a Salvo/Spread of Torpedo's in Vanilla SH4. But I cant seem to find the control for it in TMO.

At first I thought it was just not possible in my S class, but I just tried a Gato and it wasn't there either. Am I missing something or has this ability been removed from TMO? :hmmm:

razark
09-13-10, 11:24 PM
There is no option to fire a salvo in SH4 fleetboats.

Spike88
09-13-10, 11:49 PM
Odd. I wonder where the memory of one is coming from. :hmmm:

I am remembering a salvo option where you would turn on salvo and it would highlight several tubes. You could switch between different salvo settings, which would change the selected tubes.

Is this feature in Sh3? or UBM?

Am I losing my mind? :o

CaptainMattJ.
09-13-10, 11:53 PM
Odd. I wonder where the memory of one is coming from. :hmmm:

I am remembering a salvo option where you would turn on salvo and it would highlight several tubes. You could switch between different salvo settings, which would change the selected tubes.

Is this feature in Sh3? or UBM?

Am I losing my mind? :o
its definetely in SH5

Spike88
09-13-10, 11:54 PM
its definetely in SH5
But I haven't played SH5. :hmmm: Nor Have I seen or heard anything about it since the early screen shots.

razark
09-14-10, 12:34 AM
It's in SH3. It may be in the SH4 U-boats, but I don't know. I've never played with one.

WarlordATF
09-14-10, 12:38 AM
Its in the U-Boat side of SH4 on the Attack Map section. Also there is a Mod for U-Boats to add torpedo controls to the periscope view, i think the switch is located there also. I believe the Mod is included in Operation Monsun and its also available as a stand alone mod in the Downloads section here at subsim.

Spike88
09-14-10, 01:01 AM
Its in the U-Boat side of SH4 on the Attack Map section. Also there is a Mod for U-Boats to add torpedo controls to the periscope view, i think the switch is located there also. I believe the Mod is included in Operation Monsun and its also available as a stand alone mod in the Downloads section here at subsim.

Ah, That's where I remember it from. That solves that problem. Thank you. :salute: