PDA

View Full Version : Minor annoyance - that stupid watch.

NoMan
09-10-10, 05:05 PM
Is there any way to keep the stopwatch from automatically appearing at higher TC settings?

cdrsubron7
09-10-10, 05:23 PM
Is there any way to keep the stopwatch from automatically appearing at higher TC settings?

Use the X key on your keyboard to get rid of the stopwatch when it bothers you, this can be done ever at higher TC. :up:

Armistead
09-10-10, 06:36 PM
Yep, X it out, but no of no way to stop it from showing up automatically. Seems it goes away when you slow back down, but don't remember.

Spike88
09-10-10, 10:44 PM
Yep, X it out, but no of no way to stop it from showing up automatically. Seems it goes away when you slow back down, but don't remember.

Sometimes it doesn't go away when reverting back to lower or even regular TC.:hmmm:

sharkbit
09-11-10, 03:21 PM

I don't think it goes away when you slow down TC or drop to 1xTC. X is the only way to make it disappear.

I usually leave it up at high TC-it gives a nice visual indication that I have dropped out of TC for some reason(radio message, ship/aircraft spotted, etc.) and I'm not paying too close attention.

:)

JoeCorrado
09-11-10, 09:52 PM
Mine disappears when dropping from higher TC down to about 8 TC.