PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

redlantern
09-09-10, 07:37 PM
:salute:In the past few months I have downloaded many mods. I would like to thank each and
every one of you that have made these available. You have made this game very enjoyable.
Thanks again

CaptainMattJ.
09-09-10, 07:52 PM
any1 gonna explain to me why theres 3 of these threads posted in quick succession at pretty much the same time with the same title and wording? :hmmm:

perhaps an accident? perhaps spam?

Spike88
09-10-10, 10:39 PM
As this seems to be the only thing this person posts, I believe it may be spam. Also if you look at the posts by the 2nd user who posted the same exact post *dimwit* I think his name is, most of his posts seem shallow. :hmmm:

hotrod1525
09-11-10, 10:05 AM
He may be just a new guy little or no experience in replying in forum like this new guy.

Capt. Morgan
09-11-10, 10:55 AM
any1 gonna explain to me why theres 3 of these threads posted in quick succession at pretty much the same time with the same title and wording? :hmmm:

perhaps an accident? perhaps spam?

Wondering that myself. To me it looks like one poster with at least two (or even three :hmmm:) accounts.

Maybe someone's just very thankful?

As this seems to be the only thing this person posts, I believe it may be spam. Also if you look at the posts by the 2nd user who posted the same exact post *dimwit* I think his name is, most of his posts seem shallow. :hmmm:

dimwits' posts seem legit to me.