PDA

View Full Version : Wont accept manual targetting?

gavain2
04-23-10, 04:55 PM
I am not able to get manual targetting in the boat after I leave 'Options'in the main selection page,I am clicking on accept changes. all others are ok.
In every other way the game runs perfectly. I have installed via JGSME the following mods:

Trigger Maru_Overhaul_19_081209
TMO19_Patch
Nisgeis' earing Line
Nav Map Make-Over
Mush Morton and the Wahoo mod
Max Optics IV for TMO19
Scaf for TMO 19
Midway Career
Sub' Hull Numbers
Exyra Allied Bases for Sh4 +UBM+TM
Poul-Sound for SH4
Eax_Sound_Sim
Map_Table_Mod_13
Merchant SkinPack v2 TMO

gavain2

Armistead
04-23-10, 05:29 PM
In career mode you must use the options in the office by clicking on the radio on the left. Set your options there. The options at the loading screen are for historical missions, not career, so set them in career by using the radio.

Admiral8Q
04-23-10, 06:22 PM
That darn radio again!:nope:

razark
04-23-10, 06:50 PM
That darn radio again!:nope:

Probably one of the two most common questions, along with "I used JSGME, but it didn't work".

gavain2
04-24-10, 02:54 AM
In career mode you must use the options in the office by clicking on the radio on the left. Set your options there. The options at the loading screen are for historical missions, not career, so set them in career by using the radio.

Thank You. Been away for a while and had forgotten that office one. Will try that one now!

gavain2 :)

gavain2
04-24-10, 11:20 AM

Thank You. Yes, it worked fine,

gavain2