PDA

View Full Version : Ship photographs

Decoman
03-07-10, 11:42 AM
I came across a website with a collection of photographs of various ships. The information and quality seem limited but it might be of interest to modders I suspect.

http://www.photoship.co.uk/

If anyone have found something similar, I hope you can provide a link here.

McHibbins
03-07-10, 12:43 PM
Whaaa !!! :rock:

Great link ! Thank u Sir :salute:

Mav87th
03-07-10, 01:02 PM
One of the days I will get the German "recognitions manual" from WWII in through my door. It was on sale on Amazon.de.

I'm pretty sure that one contains a lot of stuff we can use to build our own PDF recognitions manual for SH-5.

My first idea was to scan the pages that contains one or more ships that are in SH-5 and simply put them straight into a new PDF with the leadite ing section about how to divide the ships up in classes by mast arrangements etc. The manual will be quite thick and contain other ships then those in the game as on each page there are several ships. But that will only imo enhance the "good feeling" on it - as you will have to "fight" a little more to find the right ship.

For ships NOT present in the original manual ill try to dig out images and make them the right style and then enter them manually to a page.

Sailor Steve
03-07-10, 05:07 PM
Photoship is one of the sources I use for my Ship Names mod in SH3. Someday there will be an SH5 version.

I promise.