PDA

View Full Version : Crashing after Marshall Islands Mission

fireengine
02-12-10, 05:19 PM
I would like to know how do fix my game from crashing after the Marshall Islands with is mission 2 for me in the game. I am currently running the game with a pentium 3.0ghz with 1gig of ram and 512megs of video ram on my video card. Also I am running version 1.5 which is the u-boats addon as well as different mods. I am running the current mods as well. The pre pearl harbor career, us iowa, us carolina and us cleveland class playable careers with the deck gun mod as well as the cheat mod to. Please reply back to me and let me know about this and how to get apast it because the first patrol mission I did worked fine when I got back to base. Thanks a lot.

Armistead
02-12-10, 08:45 PM
My guess is it's one of the playable mods or other mods...even if you use those, make sure you use the correct version and that you can use them with each other. You may not be able to use other cheat mods with the playable mods....My guess is you have mod soup.

May have better luck posting it in the mods forum and make sure you read all info about mods. Many just say they work with 1.5, but doesn't mean they work with other mods. Mods are made to work with certain mods, can have many problems if you stack mods that you aren't for sure work together. You can try to ask the person that made the mod.