PDA

View Full Version : Bathythermograph

RodBorza
02-12-10, 11:30 AM
Ok, bear with me if this question was previously answered. The thing is that I searched on the forums and didn't find anything specific about it.

In TMO 1.9, looking at the boat systems page, it is listed in the control room a bathytermograph. Is this only a try on making the game more realistic, or can one have real access to it? I really miss the old bathy termograph (temp x depht) chart on the good old SH1 than this ghostly voice telling me that we just passed a thermal layer. (Thermal layer, where? I 'm really busy trying to fix my ship!!!)

If is there a fix to it, and if it was answered before, please lead me to the right direction ( a link would do it).

Thanks mates!

sergei
02-12-10, 03:46 PM
I'm afraid in this game all you get is a voice telling you that you are passing the layer.
I agree, a gauge to check would be nice.

Bubblehead1980
02-12-10, 04:28 PM
a voice and a gauge would be ideal.Crews job to inform you but a visual would be nice.

aanker
02-12-10, 09:37 PM
Ah, the bathythermograph (that we probably shouldn't have before 43). I miss having a visual representation of one too.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone did this project someday - somehow. I've been blown away by the outstanding work that has addressed some formerly impossible issues with SH4 like this one.

Happy Hunting!

Art