PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about U-Boat missions expansion?

hachiman
01-28-10, 05:48 PM
Hi.

Just got the expansion today and was hoping someone could answer these questions as there is no manual specific to the expansion.

1) How do i change torpedo depth?
2) Why am i being sent to grid squares i can't see on the map such as RY
3) Why does the bullets from my twin 20mm flaks go to the right of the centre of my gunsight instead of the middle? I have to put the 3 o'clock position on the target instead of the centre?
4) How do i ask my chief engineer how far i can travel on the remaining fuel?

Thanx

Gilbou
01-28-10, 07:18 PM
For torpedo depth you need to click on the second tab for the map and there, use the second button. I will put you in the combat map where all torpedoes controls are located.

You don't have the torpedo settings at the same place as the US sub : it's not on the periscope view but on the tactical/combat map.

The German grid squares will appear when you move the mouse over the map. You will have another layer above where you put the mouse. Go anywhere on the map and move the mouse : you will see the german coordinates lines appear.

No idea. I never control myself those guns :)

The button is no longer there. If you install some mods, you can get back gone buttons like :

- weather
- how much farther the sub can go until fuel is out at current speed
- etc.

I have stopped playing SH4 and I'm going back to SH3 so I won't be able to help that much. I have removed SH4 from the gaming PC.

hachiman
01-29-10, 03:46 PM
Thanx Gilbou!! :)

peabody
01-29-10, 07:12 PM
Thanx Gilbou!! :)

The aimpoint for some of the guns is not even close to where it should be. If you know how to use S3D they can be changed quite easily. If not post again and we can help out, time permitting.

Peabody