PDA

View Full Version : what the &@^#

Pomorza
01-15-10, 12:54 AM
Hi all
I just purchased SH4 a couple of weeks ago to give it a go. Love the game including with all the updates but I've run into a problem. I just began my fourth mission in Perth. Was told to do so and so and I completed all three objectives and was told to return to base. I did but now it won't let me complete the patrol. I first thought it was due to the weather but no the weather cleared up and it still won't let me end the patrol. The end patrol option is just blacked out. WTF

Any ideas all?
Jan

Zero Enz
01-15-10, 01:02 AM
Two things can probably fix your problem.

1) Check the little steering wheel under the options icon in-game, it will show all of your objectives, and if they have been completed.
2) There are some times in the Campaign where your home port is changed, check the Traffic Flashes and messages received, as you can only end a patrol at your home port if I remember correctly.

Hope that helps.:salute:

magic452
01-15-10, 02:18 AM
Welcome to the boat mate.

Check your map and look for a port icon with a tilted anchor.
That will be your home port.

Andrew82
01-15-10, 02:30 AM
Welcome aboard!

I think your question is answered by above posts!:yeah:

Sailor Steve
01-15-10, 11:41 AM
WELCOME ABOARD!:sunny:

I think Andrew82 is correct. Look for the tilted anchor.

Webster
01-15-10, 03:13 PM
your home ports change based solely on dates and times in the game so while you were on patrol your "home port" changed, so refuel and rearm then locate your new base by finding the "tilted" anchor on the map.

if you had the option to "return to base or your option" (something like that) then you can just go sink some more ships in the area you choose to head to or just head straight to your new "home port" to complete that patrol and sink what gets in your way on that route.