PDA

View Full Version : Danger From The Deep

srikehard
09-06-09, 11:54 PM
Hi All,

I just got an idea of making one free open source game "Naval War Game (Surface Ship)". i want to finish this as soon as possible so i don't want to start from the beginning. i am thinking of taking danger deep sea rendering technique for the water. i tried already but no luck. if any one already tried this out (extracting water rendering code from the danger deep) can you tell me how to do this. All i want from danger deep is water rendering because it looks great comparing with any other seawater applications. please any help will be great.
If you think, you can suugest any other game or links for me will also be great.

Regards.

Chad
09-07-09, 12:05 AM
Afraid I can't help you but maybe someone from Danger from the Deep.

Tell us more about your project though, I'm curious :woot:

srikehard
09-07-09, 12:15 AM
hi chad,
i am planning to make complete war game for surface fleet. i will try to include radar, sonar tracking and firing missiles against surface targets (ships and other land targets), Air targets and firing torpedo's against submarines. if it is possible configurable war ship (you can choose your ship equipments and equipments configuration). but first i want to create water surface and ship.

Chad
09-08-09, 04:19 PM
Interesting idea :salute:

Might try posting on Danger from the Deep's website or emailing someone who works on it, might get a quicker response.

KG_Jag
09-09-09, 02:34 AM
Good luck with your project.

srikehard
09-10-09, 04:45 AM
Thanks chad, KG.