PDA

View Full Version : SH4 and puppies.

Armistead
06-19-09, 04:12 AM
Bout to fall over trying to play and stay awake why one of our Yorkies welps. I run into a large TF and "YELP"....here they come, pups and carriers at the same time...two so far,..pups, not carriers. Hope that's it. She has a 4th stage heart murmor and shouldn't have gotten pregnant, but with so many dogs and kids that will pick them up...our stupid show Pawn got her, but designer dogs actually are making more money that pure breeds. Just hope she gets through the process OK.

Nothing like cutting cords and tying off with dental floss and all the other yucky stuff.

I can't stand all my wife's show dogs, but they make a little money, but I fell in love with this one. I've never had a dog love me so much. When I go out of town she will go into the dirty clothes, find something of mine and carry it into her cage....funny...If I run out of underwear I know where to look. Jes bored......

Akula4745
06-19-09, 05:31 AM
LOL, Mr. A... sounds like you have your hands full... literally!

A little over two years ago I was a single man with a big aquarium and one little cat... then I met and fell in love with my wife, Flo... who just happened to have a four cats and a 98 lb chocolate lab. Now there are more animals running around here than most zoos have in stock! I used to worry about dust clogging up my PC - now I worry about animal hair!

Anyway, now my cat just adores his mom... and Charlie Brown (the lab) is my shadow. You just gotta love animals... even if they're bad. LOL

Armistead
06-19-09, 07:12 AM
I don't actually care for cats but I have one that is 23 years old. I actually bailed three kittens up while getting hay...one survivor. Still get's along fairly well for such an old cat. She's outlasted 2 wives and many girlfriends....until the third time was the charm.

We have 11 Showdogs, mostly Yorkies, two Maltese and one Pawn...in the house, but she owns about 30 overall. A hobby that got out of control. I had to build in half the carport and added another room for a kennel, but when over a dozen dogs bark...you still know it.

I know she enjoys this and I could hardly take it away from her but sometimes it tries me to the end....I just hope one day it will make enough money I can quit work cuz business is dead.

"Even if they're bad"....believe me I know what that is.................

Akula4745
06-19-09, 06:50 PM
LOL... wow. 11 dogs. My mind boggles at the concept... you must have a heckuva lot more room to roam than me... I bet it does wear you out. wow.

I feel better about mine now! LOL

Armistead
06-19-09, 09:33 PM
add 4 more for 8 weeks anyway...took her 14 hours......

Stealhead
06-19-09, 09:34 PM
Yeah though I have both I prefer cats to dogs I guess its just the self realiance of cats you dont really have to train them and they do tend to live longer than dogs also with a cat you must earn their respect while the dog most often see you as the leader unless they are bad.

Your wife sounds like this couple down the road they have tons of dogs they breed for show and all a little much for me they own like dog farm i guess not a mill or anything like that this place is a few acres I have looked there before it is very clean and the dogs have large pins it was orginaly a horse farm the lady who owns it is pretty good my mother wanted a pup with a ceratin type personality and this woman was so good she knew how the pup would behave based on the parents. Two cats and a german sheppard is enough for us.Our shep thinks of our daughter as if she was her pup that is good anyone dare try to harm my daughter the last thing they will feel is teeth cutting through their neck Dasha is always on guard for bad people. I live in the woods so the bad guys know we dont play around here man they might as well try to attack FT.Knox I have every range covered here and in the very unlikely case that fails Dasha will exterminate.This friend of mine who is african american the first time he came by my house after Dasha was around he asked me if my dog hates black people i said hell no she hates anyone who is not welcome.:rock:

clayp
06-19-09, 10:15 PM
Bout to fall over trying to play and stay awake why one of our Yorkies welps. I run into a large TF and "YELP"....here they come, pups and carriers at the same time...two so far,..pups, not carriers. Hope that's it. She has a 4th stage heart murmor and shouldn't have gotten pregnant, but with so many dogs and kids that will pick them up...our stupid show Pawn got her, but designer dogs actually are making more money that pure breeds. Just hope she gets through the process OK.

Nothing like cutting cords and tying off with dental floss and all the other yucky stuff.

I can't stand all my wife's show dogs, but they make a little money, but I fell in love with this one. I've never had a dog love me so much. When I go out of town she will go into the dirty clothes, find something of mine and carry it into her cage....funny...If I run out of underwear I know where to look. Jes bored......

Hey buddy I'm on my second Yorkie..Had to put the first one down after 17yrs,almost killed me..Like you they both have loved me unbelievably and me them...

SteamWake
06-19-09, 10:41 PM
I don't actually care for cats but I have one that is 23 years old. ....

Holy freakin .. stuff... thats like impossible.

sunvalleyslim
06-19-09, 11:36 PM
Our pets are better than kids sometimes...............sometimes, they love you uncondtionally, and are always there for you without a doubt......:rock: :rock: :rock:

Armistead
06-20-09, 12:26 AM
Hey buddy I'm on my second Yorkie..Had to put the first one down after 17yrs,almost killed me..Like you they both have loved me unbelievably and me them...

You ever need another let me know. Yorkies were big or the in thing in showing 3 years ago. You could sell show quality puppies with papers for 3-$5K., obvious with better breeding..We often give pups away or cheap now...without papers, so just can't show or breed for show, but champion lines.

She had the #2 Yorkie two years ago. He ruptured a disc. She was offered 30K two weeks before and turned it down..then worthless. One night I stupidity walked one outside on a lead and he got loose. We looked all night, but he made it to the main rode and got ran over. That was her baby...I've got about 100K of Yorkies buried in the flower garden. What I hate about them, loving, but so fragile, that's why we're moving to Maltese.

Armistead
06-20-09, 12:28 AM
Holy freakin .. stuff... thats like impossible.

What everyone says. My first wife can verify it, I had it before I married her in a 87.
She had a rich dad and showed horses....reason she is an ex, horse barns are like soaps.
She's single and looking if you want her number.

Armistead
06-20-09, 12:31 AM
Our pets are better than kids sometimes...............sometimes, they love you uncondtionally, and are always there for you without a doubt......:rock: :rock: :rock:

Sun Valley....Two words in my address....

Stealhead
06-20-09, 01:03 AM
I have heard of cats living well into the teens it is not all that un-common the cat just has to have good genes if they are an indoor cat the odds they will live a very long time increase greatly a vet told me that once anyway.23 would be on the rare side for any dog or cat though but not impossiable.

Sunvalley surely you dont really think that pets are better than kids? You must not have any kids or if you do I feel sorry for you if you really feel that way.Raisng a human being and having a pet are very diffrent to me. There are people that can care for a pet fine but that same person raising a kid not so good an idea.