PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hunter 5?

bechmads
06-16-09, 02:41 AM
Hi Fellow submariners

I have been away quite long from both SH3 and SH IV and i was wondering if Ubisoft has started developing a new SH 5 ??

keep it coming ;)

Torplexed
06-16-09, 02:53 AM
It's still mostly in the half-guesses and rumour phase. However, you can check out the mile-long thread based on an inch of facts if you wish though....

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=142624

Rockin Robbins
06-16-09, 07:33 AM
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala (where's the smiley for the guy with fingers in his ears and his eyes closed?):har:

Morpheus
06-16-09, 11:56 AM
Red Storm Rising is coming!!!!!!

:rock:

Sailor Steve
06-16-09, 12:32 PM
...mile-long thread based on an inch of facts...
:rotfl:

Excellent summary!:rock:

Rip
06-17-09, 09:30 PM
:rotfl:

Excellent summary!:rock:

There was an entire inch of facts?

:eek:

I must have missed some of them!

:88)

Stormende
06-20-09, 04:47 PM
Whatever UBI decides to do is up to them, I am frankly disappointed with SH4, I have been a loyal customer since SSI released the first SH, think UBI got the peak with SH3 but SH4 is a product that they rushed to produce and sell without any consideration for us. Patch after patch there are still lots of things they have not fixed yet and I doubt they will ever fix them. As always it is up to the modders to give the game real value, after the reviews and comments I read, refused to buy SH4 but my niece gave it to me as a birthday present since she knew I love SH3, can't blame her, after patching and installing mods the game is OK but if that is what UBI is planning to do with SH5 or whatever game they have in mind, they better sells us the game engine so our creative and skilled modders can give us a game up to our standars.

:/\\chop