PDA

View Full Version : Career question

mike_espo
06-15-09, 06:16 PM
Finished my first patrol in '41. S boat. Sunk 1 tanker 10K tons. Returned to port, and was wondering if a debriefing of some kind is available. I don't know if the patrol was a success or not. :hmmm:

Also, does any of the crew get transferred off the boat, or does this all have to be done manually? :06: I seem to remember SH3 having this function.

thanks

Torplexed
06-15-09, 07:52 PM
Finished my first patrol in '41. S boat. Sunk 1 tanker 10K tons. Returned to port, and was wondering if a debriefing of some kind is available. I don't know if the patrol was a success or not. :hmmm:

Also, does any of the crew get transferred off the boat, or does this all have to be done manually? :06: I seem to remember SH3 having this function.

thanks

As long as you accomplished the objectives assigned to you and sank some tonnage the patrol was a success.

I think crew transfers in SH3 were a function of either the GWX mod or SH3 Commander. I don't recall losing crew or officers to other duties in stock SH3. There are no crew transfers in stock SH4 either.

Armistead
06-15-09, 08:20 PM
I'm on my 5th patrol with my S42. I've going to see how long I can fight with it...the whole war or until death. Just make sure you finish the time limits in one patrol zone.

I actually searched and never sunk a ship my first patrol, even though I did four missions. I did put 3 torps into a DD that didn't sink...just couldn't find a ship, which is rare.

mike_espo
06-15-09, 08:34 PM
Sorry guys. :oops: I forgot to mention that Im playing TMO 1.7 along with RSRD version for TMO 1.7.