PDA

View Full Version : Maybe dumb Mission editor question

clayp
01-30-09, 10:59 PM
I'm playing a basically stock game..I cant use TMO,RFB,or RSRD because they conflict with a mod I built for myself..Now the question..Can I use the mission editor to more enemy ships in the the career mode and if so where can I get information on how to do it?

peabody
01-31-09, 02:13 AM
I'm playing a basically stock game..I cant use TMO,RFB,or RSRD because they conflict with a mod I built for myself..Now the question..Can I use the mission editor to more enemy ships in the the career mode and if so where can I get information on how to do it?

Hey buddy! :salute: Yes, you can, but I there are so many ships in there now you could walk across the Pacific and not get your feet wet.:DL

If you are new to the mission editor, it is not a good place to start. You have to add them to the Campaign layers and usually as "Random Generated Group". So if the mission editor is new to you I would suggest trying a few "single missions" and "Single Patrols" first. A Single Patrol is like a mini-campaign, or a real long 'single mission'.

If you are familiar with the mission editor, you can create a rnd layer save it to the Campaigns/Campaign folder, and then add an entry to the Campaiagn.cfg file. (of course back this stuff up first, there are a lot of files in there, don't want to make a mess of that)

Peabody

clayp
01-31-09, 01:19 PM
Thanks bud!!!!!