PDA

View Full Version : End Mission, NOT!

7blade
01-30-09, 07:52 PM
Okay, all. This is my FIRST post so have mercy. I am running SH4 version 4.1.4 with only the torp power mod. I've reached a point I am not able to figure out. When I return to base after completing the mission I can only refit or postpone. The end mission option is grayed out. Any ideas?

peabody
01-30-09, 07:58 PM
Okay, all. This is my FIRST post so have mercy. I am running SH4 version 4.1.4 with only the torp power mod. I've reached a point I am not able to figure out. When I return to base after completing the mission I can only refit or postpone. The end mission option is grayed out. Any ideas?

Your base has been captured, find the tilted anchor that is your new base.

Peabody

7blade
01-30-09, 11:22 PM
My home port is Brisbane Australia. My boat was pretty badly beat up. I got in a gunfight with a tincan and I need repairs and a new mission. This is my second new boat. When I got it SH4 shifted me to my new homepaort.:wah:

peabody
01-31-09, 01:40 AM
My home port is Brisbane Australia. My boat was pretty badly beat up. I got in a gunfight with a tincan and I need repairs and a new mission. This is my second new boat. When I got it SH4 shifted me to my new homepaort.:wah:

That happens a lot when you get a new boat.

Peabody

Red Lord of Chaos
01-31-09, 04:01 PM
Had this happen too, second patrol out of Brisbane, just upgraded to Balao, return to port and find thatr I've been reassigned to Freemantle, March 1943.
hope I've got enough fuel left for the trip...

Tweety
01-31-09, 06:16 PM
If you get reassigned a new base, and your in for a refit. Would not get more fuel so you can finish your patrol. I havn't had this happen to me. I have always started out of Pearl. Just wondering. I'm a noob as well.

7blade
01-31-09, 06:44 PM
Thanks. Just had to transit over the other side of Australia and now I'm back in business.