PDA

View Full Version : Major battles while playing the campaign

pawz107
01-19-09, 04:02 PM
Hi every1..is it possible to take part in the major battles while we are playing in the major campaign and not the historic battles? i have tried it for the battle of midway but it didnt work out.

Also if i miss the date of the battle of the coral sea, i.e while the battle is taking place i am out at sea on a spy insertion mission, and when i get back..i do not get to see the video related to the battle.but if i do comeback before the battle strts, then i do get to see the video?do u think there is any problem in thd?and please do temme how do we take part in the major battles if our mission is to insert a spy to honshu island and the battle of midway is abt to strt.thnku :)

Soundman
01-19-09, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forums! I would suggest you try some mods located in the mods forum. The mod that would help the situation you descibed is called RSRDC. It is a rewritten campaign with improved missions and historical traffic. here's a link to anther post on this type of subject. If you scroll down to my post, there are a couple more links for you to check out. http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=146975

I strongly suggest you check out and research the mods forum, there are many game improvements available there. I would endorse the TMO or RFB supermods. They are the biggies. If you feel you need some more experience first, you can still install RSRDC and also add one of the great visual mods, PE4 or EE5.0. Again, research, you won't be dissapointed.