PDA

View Full Version : Funny review of SH4 1.1 from a Finn gaming magazine

Dowly
01-08-09, 03:13 AM
This is the captain of USS Pickerel, Jebediah Hepep. I can only hope that someone hears this message. Although, I find it very unlikely if the radio would be the only working thing in this boat, everything seems to be more or less FUBAR.

I guess it's the same... you still wouldnt believe me. We've experienced unexplainable horrors during our trip, it's like the boat is cursed. The firing computer sends fishes to the wrong way, and even with our most bravest of tries, the deckgun is working as badly.

Our departure was outright surreal too. Everything was fine in my office, but when I walked down to my boat I noticed Japanese cruisers docked in our port! They did what Japanese cruisers always did when encountered an enemy submarine; sank. Even our own shore battery tried to kill us, luckily we managed to slip away to the darkness of night, when all that was left from reality died and we took a deep dive to this madness.

Sailor Brown P. Ants climbed down from the tower with his eyes rolling wildly and told the crew that the watchcrew were see-through, like ghosts. As we climbed up to check the watch, they were all dead, without any clear reason. My radarman is also most propally lost it, he sees ships with the aircraft radar... and the thing isnt even turned on!

Fine, call me a nutjob and strip my captain's rank! Call me back to port and put be to mental hospital, that's all I want right now. But, I will stand by my crew, they wouldnt lie to me. I was just up on the conning tower when a huge see-through monolith appeared to the horizon and made the whole world stutter, just like in an hangover. We decided to submerge and wait silently as mice for the hairy hand of fate to grab us. Let me just level the boat to 15m and -

TRANSMISSION ENDS SUDDENLY

:rotfl:

Fincuan
01-08-09, 06:45 AM
:rotfl:

Moral of the story: STAY AWAY from the A-key

You got a link to the original?
edit: Nevermind, found it

AVGWarhawk
01-08-09, 09:49 AM
That is priceless!

SteamWake
01-08-09, 10:17 AM
LOL did they get their radio fixed in subsiquent patches ? :p

See this is what you get when you put unfinished products on the shelves. Damn publishers :oops: