PDA

View Full Version : May 29, 1940

DC2Sal
12-20-08, 01:26 AM
I'm on my 3rd war patrol with U-53 out of Kiel, and at exactly 12 noon May 29 1940 I get a CTD. I tried and retried loading and playing, but always at that precise time get a CTD. The mods I use are OMv600 ,RUIMv1.0 ,Spaxs u-boot speech and a few other graphic and sound mods. I have not made any new changes, and played the first 2 patrols fine. I'm guessing that is when the base would change over to France, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

lurker_hlb3
12-20-08, 08:38 AM
I'm on my 3rd war patrol with U-53 out of Kiel, and at exactly 12 noon May 29 1940 I get a CTD. I tried and retried loading and playing, but always at that precise time get a CTD. The mods I use are OMv600 ,RUIMv1.0 ,Spaxs u-boot speech and a few other graphic and sound mods. I have not made any new changes, and played the first 2 patrols fine. I'm guessing that is when the base would change over to France, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you. You need to list "ALL" of the mods you are using if you are requesting help, without all the details, a problems is hard to trouble shoot. Also what is the location of your boat ?

DC2Sal
12-20-08, 10:20 AM
Yes the mods I am using,

*OpsMonsun_v600
*Rel_SH4_RRG_Radio_Only
*GermanWWIIGramophone SH4 V1.5
*Spaxs SH4 Speech fix
*Spaxs SH4 Speech fix_V8
*Webster's Improved GE Torpedo power_v1
*Webster's new start screen for v 1.5
*My camera mod German
*KM raingear
*#5 Depthcharge sound
*Conus' Graphic Mods1.0
*(1) RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5 (hi-res)
*(2)RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5 Enlisted Ranks add on (hi-res)
*setup RRG Deutsche Radio only
*Locks of Holtenau Brunsbuettel SH4 1.5 OM v600

All of the mods I used the first 2 patrols absolutely fine, except for the last one The Locks mod, I added during the return trip on the 2nd patrol. I'm stationed at Kiel and choose to start patrol outside of harbour. However it does not matter where the boat is, always at 12 noon CTD.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

lurker_hlb3
12-20-08, 10:25 AM
Yes the mods I am using,

*OpsMonsun_v600
*Rel_SH4_RRG_Radio_Only
*GermanWWIIGramophone SH4 V1.5
*Spaxs SH4 Speech fix
*Spaxs SH4 Speech fix_V8
*Webster's Improved GE Torpedo power_v1
*Webster's new start screen for v 1.5
*My camera mod German
*KM raingear
*#5 Depthcharge sound
*Conus' Graphic Mods1.0
*(1) RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5 (hi-res)
*(2)RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5 Enlisted Ranks add on (hi-res)
*setup RRG Deutsche Radio only
*Locks of Holtenau Brunsbuettel SH4 1.5 OM v600

All of the mods I used the first 2 patrols absolutely fine, except for the last one The Locks mod, I added during the return trip on the 2nd patrol. I'm stationed at Kiel and choose to start patrol outside of harbour. However it does not matter where the boat is, always at 12 noon CTD.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Remove the two radio mods and see if your goes away. Saw something like this before. read some of the post on this page http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=670378&highlight=radio#post670378

DC2Sal
12-20-08, 11:08 AM
Yes that did the trick,

I must say, lurker_hlb3 you are definitely Squared away. You know your stuff. Thanks again for your help and great mods.