PDA

View Full Version : Crew Management - efficience question

Zayphod
11-25-08, 12:35 PM
Nothing about this item in the manual so it's probably one of those things conspicious by it's abstenence, etc. :D

Just got back from Mission 10, some damage to the hull, etc, and a few injuries during a depth charge attack by some clown that found me (even though I was sitting at PD with nothing running and silent running).

So I'm in the office going over the crew listing and notice that the efficency listing on a number of the crew is less (?) than the new people that I could possibly get I wanted to replace them.

What exactly IS that rating supposed to mean? How am I supposed to interpret the numbers and that 'k' thing after it?

Do they (the crew) get 'old' after a while and need to be dumped? There's a buncha guys that have 100's in guns, which is why I like to keep them (that deck gunner is a real butt-kicker, and those AA guys can knock a seagull out of the sky at 200 yards).

But seriously, do they need to be replaced like a worn-out cog in a well-oiled machine?

Damn, I hate paperwork!!

Zayphod
11-26-08, 08:24 AM
Nothing about this item in the manual so it's probably one of those things conspicious by it's abstenence, etc. :D

Wow, 33 views and no one jumped on this?
I've done it!! I've stumped the band!! (Johnny Carson reference):lol: