PDA

View Full Version : Sinking a sub 2

Kirk
10-31-08, 08:37 PM
Hello again. I have a sub on the surface. Fired a torpedo and nailed it. No problem right? Wrong. Few minutes later it came back. And as stated in my other post the sub just sits there. I guess the program is no set up to move subs. Another question: Is a updates for Silent Hunter 4. I am pretty sure I am up to 1.4 but is there more patches? Thanks in advance. Cya.

Leo_93
11-02-08, 12:10 PM
Actually there is a mod for an AI sen toku.http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=137591 I finished a patrol maybe 30 minutes ago and I sunk 2 sen toku's but there were both siting in a harbor and I was using the above mod but I know that they can move. Also there is another patch but it is 1.5 U-boat missions and I heard you can get it on amazon.

Kirk
11-02-08, 01:38 PM
Ah! OK. Thanks for the hint. Yeah! I was not sure if there was a patch or add-on for Silent Hunter 4. Thanks again.

Webster
11-02-08, 05:57 PM
yes the AI sen toku mod makes harbor sen toku subs sinkable and they randomly appear in the game but show as merchants (thats the way it needed to be to fix them)

you may find one anywhere in the game at any time but they act as surface ships and dont submerge or fire torpedos at you, they just cruise along.

the tiny midget subs are not fixed to work with the AI and are still unsinkable AFAIK