PDA

View Full Version : [REL]OM v400 Uboat Damage Model

lurker_hlb3
09-10-08, 11:07 PM
OM v400 Uboat Damage Model

This as been integrated into OM V400 Patch 3

pythos
09-11-08, 09:17 AM
Does this also adress the instant "vent the fuel to the sea" syndrome, that seems to happen much more than it really should.

This is when your boat gets slightly damaged by the effect of a near hit bomb, your boat takes little damage but the fuel tanks seem completly open to the ocean, and drain out. This I think is inaccurate seeing as the tanks were at various areas of the boat, they were split into sections to prevent just this sort of thing, and they were in a point of the hull where if such a vent happened the boat was pretty much finished and crew all but dead.

This occurs with boats "ported" over from SH3, or so it seems.

I really dislike being stuck out in the sea, in an otherwise perfectly sound boat.:rotfl:

lurker_hlb3
09-11-08, 05:12 PM
Does this also adress the instant "vent the fuel to the sea" syndrome, that seems to happen much more than it really should.

This is when your boat gets slightly damaged by the effect of a near hit bomb, your boat takes little damage but the fuel tanks seem completly open to the ocean, and drain out. This I think is inaccurate seeing as the tanks were at various areas of the boat, they were split into sections to prevent just this sort of thing, and they were in a point of the hull where if such a vent happened the boat was pretty much finished and crew all but dead.

This occurs with boats "ported" over from SH3, or so it seems.

I really dislike being stuck out in the sea, in an otherwise perfectly sound boat.:rotfl:

Yes

csengoi
09-12-08, 01:46 AM
You rule Lurker!!!

pythos
09-13-08, 08:51 PM
Yea

Task Force
09-13-08, 09:16 PM
Thanks for helping bringing the atlanic to SH4 Lurker.;)

lurker_hlb3
09-15-08, 05:50 PM
OBE

cgjimeneza
09-15-08, 07:28 PM
downloading now... I dont know if I should be happy or scared LOL

hey, my new face shows it

:yep:

lurker_hlb3
09-17-08, 05:27 PM
The Uboat Damage Model is now part of OM V400 Patch 3