PDA

View Full Version : Nomograph gone

monkeymagoo
08-26-08, 03:23 PM
Hi, I'm running UBoats and TMO. Couple of questions:

1) My Nomograph has gone from my map - is it supposed to be there? I'm sure it was last time.

2) I'm not quite sure that TMO is actually running properly, even though it's installed in JSGME. Is there an obvious difference I can look for? Last time I had it installed, the splash screen was for TMO, but now it's just the Uboats splash screen instead, which makes me think TMO isn't being picked up. I have a sneaking feeling that I'm just running Uboats at the moment!

3) Oh, one more question: I really liked Living Breathing Ocean. Is it worth installing that too, or does TMO make it redundant.

SteamWake
08-26-08, 03:37 PM
If you dont see an obvious difference it aint installed right.

Make sure that you dident nest the mod folder into another folder that you created.

Typically the unzipping of a large mod like TMO will have everything neatly packaged into a single folder with several subfolders under that.

So dont have an empty folder with the mod folder inside of it

x:/programfiles/ubisoft/SH4/Mods/TMOmod/TMOmod should be

x:/programfiles/ubisoft/SH4/Mods/TMOmod

Hope thats kinda sorta clear.

Oh yea dont forget to remove it with jsgme before trying to put it back in again ;)

Orion2012
08-26-08, 03:42 PM
It should start with a splash screen of a Gato, I believe in black and white.

monkeymagoo
08-26-08, 03:44 PM
Thanks SteamWake

Yep, I think you're right. I noticed that it was in a nested folder - and now I've uninstalled the game bah!

Oh well, going to reinstall, but this time I'll check the folder structure as you suggested.

THanks for the advice - appreciate it

SteamWake
08-26-08, 04:00 PM
You dont have to un-install the whole game :doh:

Just the mod.