PDA

View Full Version : A Watchful Eye on the Pacific Theater

Brag
05-10-08, 10:23 AM
Disguised as a New Caledonian mango planter, Kvtkpt. Helmut Schmutz keeps a close eye on the former Kaleuns converted into Ami skippers.

At night, when all is quiet, he writes long lists and smiles. :cool:

Does this make shivers run down your spine?

CDR Resser
05-10-08, 10:38 AM
Whaaa ???????
Oh, wait, I get it. Quick! Hide all the goodies!
This is one of the most bizarre threads I have seen here. Granted I haven't been here very long.

Sailor Steve
05-10-08, 01:12 PM
Disguised as a New Caledonian mango planter, Kvtkpt. Helmut Schmutz keeps a close eye on the former Kaleuns converted into Ami skippers.

No, because the real New Caledonian mango planters all know their own, and they like the Yankees, so Schmutz is pretty much the ongoing joke in those parts.

Or has he heard something interesting about Balz's plans for the future?:hmm:

Crosseye76
05-10-08, 02:19 PM
There are not any Kaleuns that have converted into Ami sub skippers. The fact that some Captains with very similar names have commanded subs under two different flags just goes to show that the branches of some family trees are very twisty and entwined.

Or, it could also show that the door into the Mirror Universe opened even earlier than "Star Trek" lead us to believe. Ever notice how many Captains on both sides have beards ? :know:

Lagger123987
05-10-08, 02:58 PM

Hmm, the way to say this sounds like a part of a book.:know:

Brag
05-10-08, 04:24 PM
[quote=

Hmm, the way to say this sounds like a part of a book.:know:[/quote]

Hmm, there might be something there, jotting down the idea :|\\