PDA

View Full Version : ummmm... Where is the moon??

fastfed
04-21-08, 07:42 PM
Am I missing something? I have max graphics set on, and I NEVER EVER see a moon at night.. Whats the deal?

Tebok
04-21-08, 08:44 PM
Am I missing something? I have max graphics set on, and I NEVER EVER see a moon at night.. Whats the deal?

I sunk it with 4 torpedoes.

FIREWALL
04-21-08, 08:53 PM

I sunk it with 4 torpedoes.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :up:

Sailor Steve
04-21-08, 11:12 PM
Not even the AA gun? Man, that's some shootin'.

Skyhawk
04-21-08, 11:38 PM
Meh, no big deal for an "old salt". Simply a matter of having heavy enough seas and the right timing in order to get the right launch angle off of a wave crest. :yep:

:rotfl:

j/k folks . . . :yep: :arrgh!:

DavyJonesFootlocker
04-22-08, 08:05 AM
Where's the moon? Well, just go outside in the conning tower, look up and you might see on a clear night a round bright thingy- that's the moon. If you see an object jumping over the moon that's Ducimus.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sailor Steve
04-22-08, 10:32 AM
Sorry, fastfed: it's starting to look like no-one else has the problem, or at least an answer to it.

FIREWALL
04-22-08, 11:33 AM
Where's the moon? Well, just go outside in the conning tower, look up and you might see on a clear night a round bright thingy- that's the moon. If you see an object jumping over the moon that's Ducimus.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Now thats funny.

Doolittle81
04-23-08, 02:00 PM

Do you have SH4 UBoat Addon (SH41.5)?

If you do, first find the cow....
....then just look beneath the cow....the moon should be there.

Make sure in the Game Graphics Options you have checked "Cow Effects" ON.
[Note: I am using Pacific Enviroment 2.0]

http://members.cox.net/doolittle80/The-Cow-Jumps-Over-the-Moon-25255.jpg

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :)

-Pv-
04-26-08, 07:29 PM
While everyone's haing fun, we expect you already know that just because the sun is down doesn't mean the moon is "up." Timing is everything.
There are resources on the Web where you can find the position of the moon all over the world for any day in history. You'll eventually see it unless you've modded it out.
-Pv-